Two Pattaya workers fell from a power pole and sustained several injuries after suffering an electric shock.
Sawang Boriboon rescue workers told The Pattaya News that the two victims, Mr. Ruengrit Yendee, 27, and Mr. Sarawut Suksiri, 18, suffered burn marks on their backs and minor injuries after falling from a power pole.
The two were changing wires on the pole when they suddenly were victims of an electric shock, an unnamed eyewitness told The Pattaya News.
The accident took place in the Khao Mai Kaew sub-district of Banglamung district, Chonburi, at 11:30 AM yesterday, February 15th.
Sarawut and Ruengrit are recovering from their injuries and rescue workers said both men were very lucky to have not suffered more serious injuries.
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Tips@ThePattayanews.com